Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Summer 2011: An Incredible Encounter


One thousand eight hundred and seventy-one campers came to camp this summer--the second greatest number in camp's history. 1871 kids met friends, challenged themselves in adventure, experienced creation, and encountered Jesus and his Word--some for the very first time.

We'll be sharing more stories in this space of how God moved in the hearts and lives of kids and staff, but for now, we offer up praise for another incredible summer of ministry. Thanks to everyone who served, prayed, gave, worked, and trusted your children to us!
I thank my God every time I remember you. In all my prayers for all of you, I always pray with joy because of your partnership in the gospel from the first day until now, being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus. -Philippians 1:3-6

No comments: